Coming June 18! New and Improved Personal Online Banking
Bell State Bank & Trust will be converting to a new and improved Personal Online Banking system on June 18, 2012. Our Personal Online Banking system will offer you new functionality and enhancements designed to improve your online banking experience, while continuing to offer a high level of security. On June 18, you will be able to log in with your current user name and password and will be automatically updated to the new Personal Online Banking system.
Here are some of the new features:
- Single sign-on to access your accounts, bill pay, mobile banking, retirement, and access your online statements
- Improved Overview page to complete most of your online banking from one spot
- Automatic addition of new accounts
- Set up budgets and track your expenses in an easy-to-read pie chart so you can see at a glance where your money is going
In order to bring this service to you, we are working hard to make the transition as seamless as possible. Please be sure to read the information below as it contains important details and action items in preparation for the new Personal Online Banking system.
Express Transfers will be available throughout the migration process. However, you won’t be able to set up or make changes to recurring or future dated transfers from Tuesday, June 12, at 9 p.m. CST through Monday, June 18, at 7 a.m. CST.
Notice to Bill Pay Customers
Our current bill pay system will be unavailable from Tuesday, June 12, at 9 p.m. CST through Monday, June 18, at 7 a.m. CST.
- During this time, any scheduled payments will continue to be sent; however, you will not be able to set up any new payments.
- If you need to stop a scheduled payment during this time, call us at (800) 450-8949.
- Starting Monday, June 18, at 7 a.m., you will have access to the new bill pay system via Personal Online Banking.
- If you have bills that are due between Monday, June 18 and Wednesday, June 20, please set them up prior to the June 12th cut-off to be due by June 15th. This will guarantee payment will arrive on time.
- With our new service, not all payments will be sent in the same manner as they are today for example, a payment sent today electronically may be sent as a paper check. Payments sent by paper check may take three business days to be delivered.
- To ensure on-time delivery of payment, we recommend setting up your payments at least one week before they are due to guarantee the payment delivery date.
- Information for all of your current payees will transfer to the new system.
- eBills you have set up through our current bill pay system will need to be set up again in the new system.
We hope you will enjoy the new and improved Personal Online Banking system. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at (800) 450-8949. Thank you for being our customer!
21 Responses to this post...
Leave a Reply
Realize your comments are visible to the world, so avoid sharing your personal account information. Comments that are abusive, unlawful, off-topic, use vulgar or offensive language, include spam, or attacks of any kind will be removed.