FIND A LOCATION:
Find a Location
FIND A LOCATION
Call the Branch
Access online accounts
Transferring money from one account to another is quick and easy with Bell Bank mobile and online banking.
To learn how to transfer money from one account to another, watch the video or follow these instructions:
If you haven’t already, enroll in personal online banking, and download the Bell Bank mobile app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™.
1. Log in to your Bell Bank mobile app or online banking.
2. From the Menu, select Transfers.
3. Once you’re on the Funds Transfer screen, choose the From account to transfer money out of and the To account to transfer funds into.
4. Enter the Amount of the transfer.
5. You can then press Transfer Funds, or check the box to make your transfer a recurring transaction.
Note: Setting up a recurring transfer from your checking to your savings account can be a good way to help you save money on a regular basis. You can choose a start date and end date, or have it keep going until you choose to cancel it. There are many options for recurring transfers such as weekly and monthly.
You can also write yourself a note describing your transfer under the Memo section, or you can leave this field blank. Once you have completed your transfer, you can view the transaction in your online activity.
Transfers will be processed immediately when you select Transfer Funds. Transfers submitted before 11 p.m. CT on a business day will post the same day. Transfers submitted after 11 p.m. CT on a business day, weekend, or a holiday will post the next business day.