We’re here to help our customers affected by the U.S. government’s partial shutdown. Please contact the nearest Bell Bank location if you have any financial concerns.
FIND A LOCATION:
Find a Location
FIND A LOCATION
Call the Branch
Access online accounts
Mobile and online banking alerts are a quick, easy way to keep track of your accounts.
Receive a notification whenever a transaction occurs, when your balance drops below a certain amount, or for potential security risks.
Watch this video, or follow these easy steps to set up alerts:
1. Log in to mobile or online banking.
2. From the menu, select Alerts.
3. To turn on various security alerts, click or tap the Security Alerts menu. Click or tap the off button to enable the alert(s) you want. Some security alerts – such as when your password or login ID is changed – are required and cannot be edited. These appear grey in the selection menu.
4. To set other types of alerts, click or tap the New Alert menu and choose one of the options:
5. Determine the conditions that trigger the alert, such as a transaction type or amount.
6. Specify how you’d like to be alerted. You can receive alerts through email, text messaging, a phone call or a secure message within personal online banking.
Note: Alerts are not immediate, but are generated throughout the day. You will receive one alert per day for each notification you set up. (If you receive a balance alert at 8 a.m., for example, you would not receive another balance alert until the next day – even if your balance changes.)
To modify or remove an alert, or change your preferred notification type:
3. Find the alert you want to modify or remove.
4. To disable the alert without deleting it, click or tap the On button.
5. To edit or delete the alert, click or tap Edit.
If you need help, call our customer service team at 1-800-450-8949, and we’ll talk you through the process.