Deliver a better retirement plan
You want to maximize plan participation among your employees, ensure they feel comfortable with their decisions, and provide resources that keep everyone on track for a secure retirement. And you want to do all that without administrative headaches.
- 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, defined benefit plans, and more
- Comprehensive employer plan administration
- IRAs rollovers – Traditional, Roth, Simple
- Open architecture investment platform
- Industry experts in compliance and administration
- Effective, understandable participant education and communication
Depending on the needs of your company and employees, we offer additional retirement plans and services. Our team of industry experts promises you exceptional service and highly personalized resources.
I've had a great experience switching to Bell! Very customer friendly and helpful! They definitely care about their customers!
Retirement Plan Features You're Looking For
If you're looking to offer a company retirement plan for our employees, or make a switch to a new provider, we'd like to be part of the conversation.
We offer features you're looking for:
- Comprehensive plan administration from a dedicated team that believes in communication and education at every phase. We make sure if the IRS or DOL comes knocking at your door for an audit, you can have confidence that your plan is already in compliance.
Diverse investment menus selected to deliver results for your plan. We help you screen the universe of funds to find consistently performing, low-cost funds for your retirement plan. You'll receive ongoing consultation and review of current funds, so you can remain confident your plan selections are solid.
Effective education and guidance that increases participation. We guide your retirement plan participants and provide online tools for those who want to engage technology to stay on track. Your employees will have financial confidence and understand the importance of saving for retirement.
Flexible plan design that works for the goals you set for your business and employees, rather than an "out of the box" solution that's too generic to change with your company.
Call Mike Kobbervig at 701-451-3033 to visit or to initiate a review of your company's retirement plan.