Talk to a private banker
Our goal is to build a long-term private banking relationship with you, founded on exceptional service and the personalized resources you need to manage your financial affairs.
We know people with significant wealth often have more complex financial needs, and Bell’s private banking department is designed to offer specialized services for professionals and high-net-worth individuals and their families.
The people I deal with know who I am. They know what my needs are, and they’re willing to go the extra mile to meet every banking need I might have.
A Team Approach
Whether you want to ensure that your day-to-day banking goes smoothly, or require more comprehensive financial services, your private banking expert brings you both personalized attention and immediate access to all of Bell Bank’s financial resources.
Your private banker will assist you with everything from deposit accounts and credit cards to consumer, business and home loans and can connect you with other specialized services such as investment management, financial planning, estate planning and personal trust services.
As a private banking client, you will have access to a comprehensive package of products and services tailored to you. Your private banker serves as your advisor, coordinating all of your borrowing needs and giving you access to customized terms and preferred interest rates.
We also offer you:
- Executive lines featuring no annual fee and flexible payment options
- Home equity loans and lines
- Personal loans for automobiles, boats and other recreational vehicles
- Mortgages for primary residence or vacation homes, as well as investment properties
- Business loans and lines for equipment and operations, business acquisitions and investments, commercial real estate and development, agricultural and hunting land, and lease financing
Contact a private banker at Bell, and experience for yourself our "extra mile" in service.
Additional Private Banking Services
When you work with a Bell private banker, you'll have a personalized banking relationship you won't typically find in today's financial world.
Other private banking services include:
- Checking and money market accounts
- Free online and mobile banking with cutting-edge security and 24/7 access
- Free notary and signature guaranty services
As a private banking client, you'll receive the exceptional service you're looking for, and whenever you need them, you'll have our best recommendations for banking and borrowing solutions for you and your family.
Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.