FIND A LOCATION:
Find a Location
FIND A LOCATION
Call the Branch
Access online accounts
At Bell Bank, every personal checking customer is automatically covered if you become a victim of identity theft, even of non-Bell Bank accounts or credit cards. Talk about peace of mind! Here's how our free Identity Theft Recovery works:
1. It starts when you call us to report any type of suspected identity theft such as fraudulent use of your name, Social Security number, bank account, any credit/debit card, or other identifying information.
2. A free Personal Recovery Advocate assigned to you will manage your recovery plan – and contact banks, credit card companies and agencies such as the Department of Motor Vehicles, Social Security or the U.S. Post Office for you.
3. Free Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance will cover expenses up to $10,000.*
4. Your advocate will continue to work on your behalf for as long as it takes to recover your good name.
* Insurance underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. For details about Bell Bank's I.D. theft recovery program, view the Terms and Conditions. Click here to view complete coverage information.