Free Checking: Available at Bell State Bank & Trust
“Free checking may be ending at the big banks, but not at Bell State Bank & Trust,” says Richard Solberg, Bell State Bank & Trust chairman and CEO.
Several of the nation’s largest banks are announcing changes to their checking accounts, including the elimination of free checking. As the big banks deal with new banking regulations, many of their checking accounts now come with stipulations, such as requiring customers to maintain a minimum balance, sign up for direct deposit and use their debit card a certain number of times per month. Some banks are even charging a fee for debit card use.
“Not only does Bell State Bank & Trust plan to continue offering free checking,” says banking services manager Bill Russell, ”but we continue to look for ways to improve it.”
Bell State Bank & Trust is proud to offer America’s Best Free Checking. Customers who sign up for this account, with no minimum balance and no service charge, receive:
- FREE Automatic ATM Refunds — First 4 per statement cycle (an average of one a week), and no need to save receipts!
- FREE Visa® debit card – with free cash back at the checkout and Change Saver™ to grow your savings
- FREE Standard Checks — every order
- FREE Online Banking, standard Bill Pay, online Paperless Statements and Mobile Text Banking
- FREE Identity Theft Recovery Program
- FREE (no fee) Visa® Gift Cards
You won’t find a free checking account in America that beats all the “frees” we give our customers. Learn more about America’s Best Free Checking.
82 Responses to this post...
Leave a Reply
Realize your comments are visible to the world, so avoid sharing your personal account information. Comments that are abusive, unlawful, off-topic, use vulgar or offensive language, include spam, or attacks of any kind will be removed.