Lights, Camera, Save! Contest Begins
Bell State Bank & Trust, in conjunction with the American Bankers Association, is sponsoring the Lights, Camera, Save! video contest. The goal of this promotion is to engage teenagers in educating themselves and their peers about the value of saving and using money wisely, through video. Teenagers, ages 13-18, are encouraged to create a fun and entertaining 90-second video for a chance to win one of Bell State Bank & Trust’s preliminary round prizes, and a chance to win one of the ABA national contest prizes.
Participation is simple
- Teenagers, ages 13-18, create a 60-90 second video demonstrating the value of saving and using money wisely.
- Contest begins November 1, 2013. Submit the video’s URL along with a completed entry form to Bell State Bank & Trust by November 30, 2013. See official rules below.
- Bell State Bank & Trust will select preliminary round winners by December 15, 2013 and submit the 1st place preliminary round winning entry to compete in the American Bankers Association national contest.
Bell State Bank & Trust Preliminary Round Prizes
|1st Place: $500 Per single individual, or per team|
|2nd Place: $250|
|3rd Place: $250|
ABA National Contest Prizes ABA School Prizes
|1st Place: $5,000||1st Place: $1,500|
|2nd Place: $2,500||2nd Place: $750|
|3rd Place: $1,000||3rd Place: $300|
Video Concept Ideas…
- DESIGN a plan to teach others about saving and using money wisely.
- CREATE a recipe for savings success.
- GET CREATIVE! Come up with a unique way to demonstrate the value of saving.
Official Rules and Entry Packets
- Official Rules
- Contestant Entry Packet
- Video Submission Instructions
- ABA’s Lights, Camera, Save! Official Site
Questions about the Lights, Camera, Save! contest? Email US at email@example.com
Leave a Reply
Realize your comments are visible to the world, so avoid sharing your personal account information. Comments that are abusive, unlawful, off-topic, use vulgar or offensive language, include spam, or attacks of any kind will be removed.