Veterans Boulevard Branch Grand Opening
We invite you to help us celebrate at the grand opening celebration of Bell State Bank & Trust’s new Veterans Boulevard location in Fargo July 9 – 11.
Grand Opening Events:
- Register each week for a chance to win $1,000 cash – 1 prize given away each week for 4 weeks. The drawing will be held each Friday for four weeks from the names of those who registered that week.
- Chance to grab some cash in our money booth – Between 10 am – 5 pm daily.
- Presidential Dollars will be given away.
- Receive $50 when you open a new personal checking account (We’ll deposit the $50 after your account has been open 60 days and a direct deposit or automatic payment has occurred.) Plus, a $25 bonus will be deposited when you open a Money Market Savings account with your new checking.
- Chamber Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – Wednesday, July 10, at 2 p.m.
- Cake and refreshments – Served daily.
Bell State Bank & Trust’s new location is now open at 5680 23rd Avenue South in the Veterans Boulevard area serving Fargo and West Fargo. Located in the new “Stop-N-Go” plaza, near the intersection of I-94 and Veterans Boulevard, the 3,500-square-foot bank is adjacent to what will be the new Sanford hospital, hotels and other businesses.
Leave a Reply
Realize your comments are visible to the world, so avoid sharing your personal account information. Comments that are abusive, unlawful, off-topic, use vulgar or offensive language, include spam, or attacks of any kind will be removed.