Wahpeton Branch Grand Opening
We invite you to help us celebrate Bell State Bank & Trust’s new Wahpeton, N.D. location’s grand opening April 29 — May 4. Our new, 6,000-square-foot bank building is open at 717 Second Avenue North in Wahpeton.
The Wahpeton bank moved from its previous location at 209 Dakota Avenue. Wahpeton customers will be able to enjoy drive-up service and an ATM at the new bank, which also features amenities including a fireplace faced with North Dakota fieldstone.
Grand Opening Events:
- Register each week for a chance to win $1,000 Cash – 1 prize given away each week for 4 weeks
- Register for a chance to enter the money booth between 10 am – 2 pm daily
- Presidential Dollars will be given away
- Receive $50 when you open a new personal checking account (We’ll deposit the $50 after your account has been open 60 days and a direct deposit or automatic payment has occurred.)
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is Wednesday, May 1, at 2 p.m. with cake and refreshments
Leave a Reply
Realize your comments are visible to the world, so avoid sharing your personal account information. Comments that are abusive, unlawful, off-topic, use vulgar or offensive language, include spam, or attacks of any kind will be removed.