Mobile Check Deposit
Making a deposit is as easy as snapping a picture on your mobile device. Using our Bell Bank Mobile App, you can deposit checks into your checking or savings accounts. Bell State Bank & Trust’s Mobile Check Deposit is safe, secure and free.
Deposit Checks From Anywhere
- To get started, look for the “Deposit” tab on your Bell Bank mobile app.
- Enter the deposit amount and choose the checking or savings account you want it to go into.
- Sign the back of your check, plus write “Bell Mobile Deposit” underneath your signature.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your smartphone camera, then send the image to the bank for deposit.
- Shred the original check after you can see the deposit in your account transaction history.
You can deposit checks on your schedule. No deposit slips, lines or time out of your busy day to stop by a branch. The check will be deposited into your account within two business days.
What You Need to Get Started
If you’re not signed up for Personal Online Banking, enroll now.
You also need to get the Bell Bank mobile banking app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ devices. Download our App.
For more details on eligible checks and the check handling process, read our Mobile Check Deposit Procedures.
If you have questions, contact a personal banker, call 800-450-8949, stop by any Bell State Bank & Trust location or read our Mobile Check Deposit Frequently Asked Questions.