Mobile Text Banking
Text your account. It texts you back! Now, you have all the convenience of secure banking, right there in your cell phone. Check your bank balance while you’re shopping, conduct secure transactions when you travel, or bank during your work day. Best of all, it’s free with your text-capable mobile phone! (Normal charges and text messaging fees from your mobile carrier apply.)
With Mobile Text Banking, you can:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- See your transaction history
- Receive alerts for situations such as posted overdrafts or low balance
- Find a nearby branch or ATM
Have a question about mobile text banking? Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Log in to Personal Online Banking and select the Mobile & Alerts tab and enroll your mobile phone number. Follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Add New Mobile Phone.”
- Select “Text banking.” If you would like to sign up for other services, you can do that from here too. Click “Continue.”
- Enter your mobile phone number. Click “Continue.”
- You will be sent an activation code by text message to your phone. Enter this in the “Activation Code” box and click “Activate.”
- You are enrolled and you’re ready start banking from your cell phone! Please see quick codes below.
Message and data rates may apply. To get help, send a text message that says HELP to 46728. To stop receiving messages, send a text message that says STOP to 46728.
Quick Codes for Mobile Text Banking
Use these codes after sign up. Send your text requests to 46728:
The nicknames used in the examples below are ‘chk1′ for checking account and ‘sav1′ for savings account.
- BAL – displays balances of all mobile banking accounts
Text Request: BAL
- TRA – used to transfer money between mobile banking accounts
Text Request: TRA chk1 sav1 300
- HIST – will provide the history of transactions for an account
Text Request: HIST chk1
- STOP – unsubscribe your mobile device from 46728 Text Banking
Text Request: STOP
- HELP – Get additional support information
Text Request: HELP
- MORE – will repeat the previous request (only with BAL, HIST, ATM and Branch)
Text Request: MORE
- ATM – will locate Bell State Bank ATMs within the zip code indicated
Text Request: ATM 58103
- Branch – will locate Bell State Bank branches within the zip code indicated
Text Request: Branch 58103
If you have questions, contact a personal banker, call 800-450-8949 or stop by any Bell State Bank & Trust location or read our Mobile Text Banking Frequently Asked Questions.